Friday, May 23, 2008

Sharring Pictures Of My Sweet Kids..........

Devers t-ball game

Devers preschool graduation
Karson's 1st dance recital
Karson, Lauren, & Keatyn

As mothers we just love sharring pictures of our kids! I think the greatest gift that God can give us is to become a mother....I know I feel that my children are true blessings. They bring such great joy to my life, so I wanted to share some pictures of my sweet little ones :-)

My son, Devers played his first year of t-ball & just had his preschool graduation. I can't believe he will be starting school next year....he is ready, but I don't think I am.

My daughter, Karson had her first dance recital & loved it! She is always singing & dancing. And she loves playing with her best friends...Lauren & Keatyn (the 3 little princesses).

Don't you remember the days of just playing with your friends?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Katie,
Those are all SO cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Shannon

Jen said...

Katie,

How adorable. Guess I haven't been to visit in a while. Yes, I do remember the days of playing with friends, and I look forward to doing it this summer with MY friends.

Hugs,
Jen

Tammy said...

How sweet are those pics:) I've nominated you for an award! Stop by my blog and check it out!