Friday, May 9, 2008

Check Out My Toot Toot Boutique's New Website Look....


Well, I have been working with Denise of PoshDaisy to give

my website a new revamped look & adding new inventory!

I hope that you all like it as much as I do :) Denise & Jake

are wonderful! If you are looking for a professional website

then you have to take a look at http://www.poshdaisy.com/


Now for the fun part....since I'm so excited to share my new

look of my site I'm offering 10% off your total purchase

through the month of May! You can find more details on

the Home page of my website. Just go to my site & take a

look at all the new items that I have just added & if you

don't see what you are looking for then please contact me

I love taking custom orders!


Ready to shop? Then head on over to: http://www.mytoottootboutique.com/

right now!


Blessings to you all & have a great weekend-

Katie

My Toot Toot Boutique

2 comments:

uniquefavors said...

Katie,
Just want to say HI!! I am off to check out your website. If you want to exchange blog links I'd love to add you to mine! Thanks for joining our launch!
Ayme

Tammy said...

Katie Congrats on your website!!!! Im tagging you! Stop by my blog to find out more! And hey, thanks for adding my blog:) (hugs)